NO TOUCH LASER SURGERY
The so-called TransPRK (Trans epithelial Photorefractive Keratectomy) is an advanced version of surface treatments as LASEK, Epi-LASIK and PRK. The TransPRK is a trans epithelial single-step treatment that avoids the eye coming
into contact with any instrument. Thereby the epithelium, which is the regenerative surface of the eye, is ablated by the laser system.Benefits
• Low cost
• The application of relatively thin corneal,
• In the absence of intraocular pressure risk,,
• Do not damage the corneal sensory nerves,
• Do not cause dry eye disease,
• Preservation of corneal biomechanical integrity.
• Wavefront / İDesign / TOPO-Guided
• Refractive laser (myopia, astigmatism, hypermetropia, presbyopia vision correction laser applications) is frequently used in applications.